So, you’re the proud owner of a beaut bunch of Daisy Lou Blooms but you’re unsure how to best care for your new babies to get the most out of them?
Fear not. WE’VE GOT YOU!
Follow these steps to enhance the life of your blooms and keep them looking spritely:
- Remove any paper wrapping from around your bunch (after an impromptu photoshoot of course). We know it’s tempting to keep them in the pretty wrap but trust us, they last much better without it.
- The gals are thirssstty and much like yourself, they love a drank. Go and fill your prettiest vase with a little fresh water and if you’re feeling really keen to upkeep your babes, add a little sugar and white vinegar.
- Fresh cuts for the… flowers. Cut the flower stems by about 2cm and on an angle so they can drink up all that watery goodness and arrange them in your vase.
- Change the water each day to keep it fresh and clean. This may feel like a chore, but we promise its worth it!
- Keep out of direct sunlight, heating and cooling.
- Lastly, bask in the prettiness of your florals and don’t forget to tag us in all of your pics!